Interested in buying a beautiful restored farmhouse with guesthouse in Tuscany? Find below 10 good reasons to buy this restored Italian property under the Italian sun.
1. The property is beautifully restored , up to the standards of a real holiday house in Italy with a superb annex
2. It has a plot of 1 hectares of fenced land with olive trees, fruit trees, plants and tall trees as well as flower beds
3. In a quiet location yet near San Casciano dei Bagni
4. Easy access from Rome airport
5. Beautiful fully equipped guesthouse
6. The main house has four bedrooms and four bathrooms
7. Beautiful well-positioned 10m x 5m swimming pool near the house
8. Mature gardens with olive trees to produce your own oil, lighting and irrigation
9. Covered portico for dining al fresco
10. Good rental history with a great ROI
The prestigious “Podere Casetta” property has an area of 250 square metres. and is located on two levels: The ground floor comprises a spacious and airy living room with a beautiful stone “Peperino” fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry room. Outside is a beautiful area with a porch overlooking the park, as well as the swimming pool area and the surrounding countryside. On the first floor, there is an antique living room with fireplace which has been preserved which serves the external loggia, a single bedroom/study, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and its own walk-in closet as well as a lovely small terrace. The equipped kitchen has basalt worktops such as the one in the outbuilding which is ncluded in the sale. There is also a delightful outbuilding set in its own private area, measuring about 80 square metres in size, and comprises two bedrooms with their respective bathrooms, a small living room with fireplace, a fitted kitchen and a utility room that also serves as a pantry. It boasts an outdoor area complete with pergola and paved patio, which can give this small residence excellent privacy with respect to the main farmhouse. There is 1 ha. of completely fenced and developed land surrounding the buildings. The property has an automatic gated entrance as well as a tree-lined driveway and an outdoor area useful for maneuvering cars. Every part of the green park is delightful and is composed of the building’s courtyards, driveways, swimming pool area, 50 olive trees, fruit trees, plants and tall trees as well as flower beds. The outdoor area is complete with lighting and irrigation systems and there is also the 10 x 5 m swimming pool which has beautiful Roman steps and is 1.40 m deep.
Interested? Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information about our services.