Still doubting to invest in a beautiful Italian farmhouse for rental income or as a family house?
Find below 10 good reasons to buy this restored farmhouse in Umbria.
- The property is beautifully restored , up to the standards of a real holiday house in Italy
- It has a plot of 2 hectares of land with a stunning uninterrupted view
- In a quiet location yet 12 km from the beautiful town of Umbertide
- Easy access from Perugia, Florence and Rome airport
- Beautiful annex (ideal for a guesthouse) present (to be restored
- The house has four bedrooms and four bathrooms
- The lined 5 x 9 metre swimming pool sits below the house in a private and partially shaded spot
- Mature gardens with old olive trees to produce your own oil
- Covered portico for dining al fresco
- Good rental history with a great ROI